Once you have decided that it is time you get married and settle down, the first question that comes to your mind is, ‘With whom?’ You have saved up a specific amount of money only to spend for the ceremony and the guests, your parents don’t mind you have decided to move on. Next is finding that person you would love to live with after marriage. Coming up are five primary requisites to look for in your spouse to-be:
1. Maturity: – Maturity is the basic thing you must look out for in your spouse to-be. You don’t want to get married to someone who finds it difficult to cope with day to day problems in a sensible way. He/she must be mature enough to understand you and your feelings. He/she must know how to deal with guests and neighbors in a respectable manner. If he/she embarrasses you in person or public do not compromise.
2. Character: – How faithful is this person you want to marry? Ask this question to yourself. Take your secret tests to find out. There is no harm in trying to prevent falling into the frying pan into the fire, because once you have married this person and he/she is found flirting with a random person on the internet or going out with your friends without your knowledge, it will be difficult for you both to spend another together.
3. Generosity: A noble person is always a better choice. Kindness is what is taught in schools to children so that they take it until death. Kindness represents a good natured person. Your spouse to-be has to be kind and generous in his/her dealing with your future children, the pets you may want to keep or already have and Of course, you. An angry person cannot keep things together.
4. Responsible: – If you’re a woman, this is the first requisite you will look for in your spouse to-be, but even if you’re a man you will want to marry a woman you can rely on. A person who is good at lying to you, making excuses and laughing serious topics off, is not someone a good choice to marry. It’s your life you have to spend with him/her and because you cannot tolerate irresponsibility, your marriage won’t last.
5. Attention-grabbing: – You definitely do not want a joker all along with you, but a little bit of humor is always welcome. Look around yourself, you find people you know who are extremely boring and people you like to talk to. Your spouse to-be has to be someone you like talking to, spending your free time with. He/She needs to possess the ability to grab your attention when he/she is around. His/her interests should match yours.
Marriage is serious business and we don’t want to make the wrong decisions here. The above points are the basics that your spouse to-be has to have for a successful married life, only then let looks, complexion, religion, etc come for you to select a spouse.